And they would go down in history
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 360 // +3 points
ooc; For information on how to participate in this thread, please CLICK HERE and follow the instructions. Thanks guys! Big Grin

He felt as if he were slacking when it came to his pack duties. His time spent in Anathema felt too slow-paced, and as he sat in his den recalling the names of those he’d been able to get a name from, he realized that he knew too few of the canines that wandered about the pack’s lands and even less about the rules and their personal beliefs. He grunted in disapproval as he rolled onto his back. He wondered if anyone had seen his poster in the common room, and hoped that many would show for his event. I started in a few minutes, but as he was unable to wait any longer, Alduin forced his luperci body up from the ground and prepared to leave the den. He gathered the pencils and parchment he’d gathered from an abandoned human village a ways from the pack lands, and then set off to the common area.

Swiftly, and with purpose, he moved to the open area of the cave. His head fell back as he lifted his nose to the ceiling and loosed a summoning call to any and all pack members available. It did not demand their presence, nor did it promise any punishment for not attending (he hadn’t the desire nor authority to do so anyway); but the song was laden with hope. It almost begged to have anyone visit him. He didn’t need much of their time; just a few minutes at best. Even if all he got was a name to jot down, Alduin would be grateful. After all, it would be more than he had to go on before.

As the summons came to an end, the Alaskan wolf looked around expectantly. He stood tall with pencil and paper in hand, prepared for an evening full of stories and learning. The very idea of it made him shiver with delight. Hopefully, the turnout would be decent. At the very least, he desired a list of names so he could begin keeping records of births, deaths, and current packmates. However, he would take what he could get and be happy with it. For now, of course.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread