And they would go down in history
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Alduin found it difficult to listen to the female’s words. It was her own opinion, though, and she had a right to it. Nonetheless, he struggled to bite his tongue. How anyone that had been allowed into the pack could think so lowly of it was beyond his comprehension, and it bothered the man to know someone like that existed. The wheels in his head turned as the woman spoke and he began to think that he would need more time with her one day. Perhaps he would be able to dig a little deeper and find the reasons why she thought the way she did.

She had a point about pack law, however, and he would soon have to discuss such things with leadership for exact details. His goal today was to find out what the pack thought, though, and he would save such matters for another day. So for now Alduin merely nodded pleasantly to the girl as she went on with her own business and jotted down a few notes on her attitude. He was disappointed since he didn’t get her name, but he substituted it with a small description of her appearance instead.

He finished his notes as quickly as he could, quite happy with himself since his writing had improved over the weeks. His eyes lifted and searched the cavern in the hopes that someone else would soon appear.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread