I'm Not One of Them
[html]
WC: x

It did not take long for a younger male to appear, and Shandom quickly appraised him. Where Shandom might hold the advantage in height, the younger man appeared to have him beaten in the weight department. It did not concern him - the Gamma was a warrior trained, though he'd long ago forsaken that lifestyle. Still, he did not fear attackers, though this creature did not seem eager to attack. His tail was curled up on his back in dominant posturing, which the white male noted. The Gamma did not outwardly display himself, but he also would not submit to this boy. It was not a matter or respect or disrespect, but simply the reality of lone living. If this male decided to attack, he would face the wrath of New Dawn - it was quite rude to kill pack wolves, and also quite dangerous.

But he did not seem unfriendly, and Shandom sniffed him in return. He was clearly a loner, but he smelled healthy and strong. The pleasure is mine, Shandom commented, his trademark grin still across the scarred face. I am Shandom Qi'Vaex, Gamma of New Dawn. What is your name, friend?

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb02-box {width:239px;height:244px;float:right;}
.freebfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be6232; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0s2wh.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7d8890; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8890; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread