I'm Not One of Them
His tail wagged softly as the older wolf sniffed along him. There was still that nagging scent that Tharin couldn't place, but he pushed that aside. He would know if it was a disease. This wolf was clearly healthy. Instead he relaxed, simply taking in the presence of another. He wasn't meant for life on his own. If only he knew more, could find a pack without luperci, or a place where he wouldn't have to worry about being on four legs while they towered above him on two. Of course, that was unlikely to happen, since Tharin had lost the courage to even approach a pack with that thought in mind.

The introduction was brief, telling Tharin all he needed to know about the wolf. He was skilled, ranked high in his pack, someone to treat with respect. Reacting as such Tharin adjusted to a more respectful position. My name is Tharin Lupei. I used to be a hunter in my pack, but famine has divided us. I live on my own now. His greeting was every bit as formal as Shandom's, if holding a wistful note to it as he spoke about being on his own. Tharin was curious about this New Dawn pack, but wasn't too sure about asking about it, fearful he'd learn it was a pack of luperci.

Messages In This Thread