I'm Not One of Them
[html]
WC: x

Upon learning his rank, the stranger adopted a more respectful posture, which Shandom appreciated. It was true that the lands where he stood were not New Dawn's, but it showed that the four legged male knew of pack and pack hierarchy. The Gamma was not going to exude rank over this creature - they were, after all, in the unclaimed lands - but he still appreciated the gesture. He knew it was a hard life as a loner, and he sympathized with the man. His face was compassionate as he listened to Tharin's description of what happened to his pack, and Shandom dipped his head in respect for the stranger's suffering.

I'm sorry to hear that, Shandom replied gently. Famine is an unfortunate reality of life, but it does not make being separated from your pack any easier. But, if I may ask, what led you to the decision to live on your own here in a natural style? Unfortunately, we do not see much of that anymore - many of the wolves in this region try to live a....strange lifestyle, that my packmates and I do not understand.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb02-box {width:239px;height:244px;float:right;}
.freebfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be6232; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0s2wh.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7d8890; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8890; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread