I'm Not One of Them
[html]
WC: x

A wide and friendly smile grew on his face, and Shandom wagged his tail eagerly when Tharin said he would like to come to New Dawn. Of course, he didn't outright say Why yes, I would love to be a part of your pack! Take me now! Instead it was a subtle request to see the lands, something the Gamma would be eager to do. His tour of the other Northern packs could be completed at another time; if Tharin wanted to join the moon-bound family, that had to be the first priority. Of course you may see it, Tharin, Shandom said, moving forward to gently bump heads with his new younger friend. He hoped the boy would not see it as a sign of offense; where Shandom was from, and in New Dawn, it was a traditional gesture of casual affection. He assumed it was like that for most wolves, but with the development of the Luperci he could not be sure. Then again, Tharin was not tainted like the virus. Not like him.

If you'd like, we could go now. Or you could finish your kill, and go then - or perhaps at another time. It is entirely at your discretion. Shandom did not want to put too much pressure on the man. New Dawn welcomed wolves who were called by the moon, lived a traditional lifestyle, and would be able to carry their own weight in the pack - it appeared Tharin matched all these criteria.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb02-box {width:239px;height:244px;float:right;}
.freebfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be6232; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0s2wh.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7d8890; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8890; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread