I'm Not One of Them
close on next one and start joining thread?

Shandom's tail wagged at his request. It seemed that he most certainly would be welcomed with this pack. Tharin's own tail wagged slightly as he was told that it would be just fine to go over there. He was certainly looking forward to it. His head was bumped affectionately, Tharin responding with his own small nudge in return. It seemed he just might have found a pack. Well, if they thought he was good enough for it. Tharin could only hope his skill with hunting would be enough, as that was all he had learned. He was still fairly young, and eager to learn, but hadn't had the chance to do so yet.

Considering the options Tharin shook his head. I wasn't really hungry. It was just better to do than staring at the land and hoping an answer would drop out of nowhere. He grinned over at Shandom, knowing that was exactly what had happened to him when Shandom approached him. If you want a bite to eat you're more than welcome to. If not, I'd really like to go right now. Perhaps he sounded a tad too desperate for a pack with that last part. Tharin was not adjusting to life on his own well at all, and the comforts of a pack that was similar to his own was craved. If he hadn't met Shandom he would have joined the first pack he'd come across, just to stop the loneliness no matter how crazy it was.

Messages In This Thread