got what she payed for
[html]

OMAIGAWD I love your writing style! Big Grin REYKR AND SEL SHOULD BE FRANDSSS

Selene didn't mind a little company, not the least. As far as she knew, it beat being alone. On occasions the young hybrid would wonder, could someone die from being alone? Unhealed within and broken? It seemed possible...Was it really? The doe smiled softly at the stranger, at least he wasn't the dangerous type. Now those kinds, she had had enough for a lifetime. Sometimes, Selene would regret her age. Want to take back everything, live like she was supposed to. A ditzy, simpleminded young individual who still had yet to see the world. Had a sense of innocence, a purity that was untouched by the horrors of the world. But life had taken that from her, had monsters take her purity and innocence. Shown her what it was like to hurt, and feel the pain with every daunting memory. 

Shaking her head, the young woman focused back up to the stranger, who politely introduced himself. Sel had to applaud his manners, as many she had met had lacked that certain decency. She had to forget. Had to shake Hadley from her mind. He had run off with a whore, and that little grey harpy had taken her happiness, and most of all home. The thoughts were left from her mind, as Selene directed a smile Reykr's way, a soft one that the firelight so courteously luminated. For now, it was alright to have friends around. And all the support, seriously helped.

Was the mottled man upset by staying in her presence? The thought haunted her for a moment, until he made it pack up and leave her mind. He engaged in casual conversation, inquiring about her pack, or loner status. How was she to respond? Yeah, I had to leave my pack--Casa di Cavalieri. The new one a bit south. Evicted. Pushed from her home. M-My lover--Ran off with the woman that threatened to kill me. And as far as I know, he doesn't give a shit about where I am, or how that...Well-- The girl quickly rolled up a dark sleeve to bare the scars, never proud of the marks. Love marks, pain marks. Loudly, Selene exhaled, slightly delighted to get that over with without the hassle of crying, of reducing herself to a simpering baby.

As the coydog was given the bird, Selene could only stare surprised. She was given food, a precious gift. Such a treasured thing. Without much consideration, her trust was given wholeheartedly to the dusky man. Thank you...I don't think anyone has ever given me food before... A whole bird. Selene could only watch bewildered. His fingers quickly de-feathered his bird, and he asked if the Lady of the Moon would have hers done as well. Maroon eyes wide, a delicate palm enclosed around the bird for a second. A long finger deftly pulled a feather from its body. The hybrid actually giggled, it came out so easily! This is how you do it? She politely shook her head explaining Maybe I'll learn...This is so--It feels so weird! It's all...Ploo!" Sel imitated the feather popping from the skin, and Selene was sure that he had done it much more professionally than herself. Reykr...Thanks. I-I have to repay you somehow... What could she offer? Skills? She was sure he must've known most of her own expertise, as she had always felt herself mediocre among the ranks of skill.

<style type="text/css">
.seblcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3f4ef; text-shadow:#132c2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.seblcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.seblcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#6faba4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6MIzU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #006059; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d1e9e7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.seblcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.seblcai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.seblcai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread