got what she payed for
[html]

Word Count → 548 :: Idk why it took me so long to reply to this, I apologize. Also the birds are probably

I can't believe that I didn't say this sooner
I just believe that I was all displaced.

She acted as if she had never seen an Elk up close before. Val did keep his distance from the woman though, for he did not trust wolves outside of Reykr. He would not even approach Siv. Reykr did not blame the Elk, for it was unnatural for an elk to take a shine to any kind of wolf, because in the end, it was more likely that he was to be eaten than otherwise. Reykr and Val were friends though, almost the best of friends despite the lack of being able to effectively communicate. The gods sent the Elk to him, not to kill, but as a steed, and Reykr not only utilized that, but he ultimately accepted the elk as his friend and pet. Sweet corn eyes of the wolfdog looked at the woman as she spoke to him about not knowing if she was beautiful or not. Reykr reached over and touched her hand. You are beautiful, don't let anyone think that you are not. I mean, it's a shame to think that someone as pretty as you would let yourself think you aren't. the man spoke to her, a bright smile on his face before he withdrew his hand and continued to pick the feathers from his bird. And you're welcome. One who is rude to women should not even be allowed to be called a man. he spoke to her, telling her what he believed in. He was a gentleman for sure, but when it came to men, and being around them, he had a more prude nature to him. He was not a fan of other males, if only because they were threats to him, always.

So...Are you planning on making a home in another pack? I hear there are plenty around, even though I, myself am unfamiliar with them. he spoke, not mentioning anything about his own pack because they were a secretive pack, and he was not allowed to utter anything about his pack. Hell, he even had to cover the pack scent before he left the Thistle Kingdom. She spoke on to him, trying to repay him for his kindness. He did not require it, in fact, he was inclined to deny her help. You really don't have to. I'm a hunter, so I hunt my own food all the time. he mentioned to her, a smile still on his face, even as she spoke of wanting to see him again. He nodded his head. I would love to see you once more, maybe twice, or three times. Countless times, actually. he spoke chuckling softly as he continued to mindlessly pluck feathers. I'm flattered you think my friendship would be valuable. I'm sure your own is as well. he spoke and gave a chuckle before he placed got his quiver and took an extra arrow out and stabbed the bird through the anus and then up to it's head so he could roast it. He then started to hold the featherless bird over the woman's fire, and he rotated it slowly while looking at the woman again.

If you don't mind me asking....Where are you from? he asked, just a curious question from a curious man.

<style>
.Reykr-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-sie img{width:300px; float:left}
.Reykr-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#68875d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread