Say, my, name, and hiss in the same breath
[html]

;_; I'll be gone for a few days, so idk, if you guys don't wish to wait, you are permitted to move on without me and powerplay Pandemic lightly to get the thread going! Whatever you choose!

The promise of a sweet taste became spoiled on his tongue, as the temporary silence from his leader’s approval was interrupted by the now muttering burden on his shoulder. The commonly worn grimace returned to his wolfish muzzle; young teeth unstained by age peeking through slightly parted, blackened lips. Another moment was spent listening to her drowsy blabber. She wanted him to take her home. Fair deal. A guttural laugh escaped his lips, and he moved to enter his King’s quarters. You are home, he sneered, throat vibrating darkly with his words.

The arm that held her tensed considerably to ensure that she wouldn’t immediately manage to wriggle out of his grasp. It wouldn’t do to lose face in front of the Boss. Gray eyes travelled to the throne where Sirius Revlis sat. Had the D’Angelo male known what he had done to his dedicated sibling, this meeting would have held a different air, and blood would have been spilled. Fortunately, Pan had not been in Salsola when the incident had happened, and he had yet to discover that the one person in the world he held dearest kept secrets from him. He was oblivious, and it was for the best.

No doubt the man before him had noticed that he had returned from Freetown, but the two had not spoken. Pan knew that he should have come sooner to ensure that he had his leader’s blessing. He would have come closer to grant his King the proper greeting, but stayed on a slight distance to lessen the chance that some freak incident with the awakening female would occur. For my favourite uncle, the black man rasped, A gift, And with that, he dropped the woman—not kindly—before the throne and the dangerous Emperor seated on top of it. Pandemic’s massive head turned down towards the dirty floor in a stiff bow.

<style type="text/css">
.pan1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c57d; text-shadow:#181b07 1px 1px 2px;}
.pan1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.pan1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#515f2c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8Obl0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #485527; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#acb290; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.pan1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.pan1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.pan1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Cait<3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread