Say, my, name, and hiss in the same breath
[html]

I'm a failure!

Gray visuals stole a glance at his earthly superior, oblivious of the nature of unrevealed thoughts of his demise. Pandemic wasn’t in a similar position as his sister; he didn’t have the privilege to allow his feet and heart to spawn roots within these lands. While far from an actual outcast, his emotional paranoia often hinted this.

The young man’s slight bow was given extended depth as he was welcomed back from his absence. The poisonous eyes before him recognized him, at least. It was good to learn that he had not been forgotten. Not that he thought that he would be. Pandemic was not a complicated creature. While not exceptional simple, his wits were heavily outmatched by his sisters. He had been born to a worker’s position, and manual labour was to be his area of expertise. Not every canine could raise hammers of varied weights to work and form metal day after day. It was his physical appearance that had gotten him this job, not passion.

But thoughts had no business scraping at shallow hurt. His King was pleased, and brought the corners of the black man’s lips slightly upwards, though his face appeared feral as he did this. I found it in No-man’s-land; north, by the river; close, black lips guarding cruel blades of ivory pronounced.

Blackened ears brushed against the back of his skull as the creature dared to address the King directly, but it was up to the King to decide to allow this act or to choose to discipline. However, a snort escaped the dark child of the D’Angelo, mildly amused at the female slave’s hopeless situation.

<style type="text/css">
.pan1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c57d; text-shadow:#181b07 1px 1px 2px;}
.pan1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.pan1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#515f2c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8Obl0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #485527; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#acb290; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.pan1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.pan1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.pan1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Cait<3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread