princesses don't cry
slight powerplay of them standing...just yell if you want it changed.

The small woman wanted to stay where she was, not move from the safety of Fritz's hold. She remembered from their last meeting, she had been afraid of having him involved. Terrified of ever having to choose between two men, find herself caring for two when one was right. The feelings were still confusing. She could admit, there was a mutual care emitted from the both of them, even though it was possible that Fritz wouldn't want to trouble himself with her. That's what she wanted to do, travel a little. Then go find a suitable pack. 

Selene looked away shyly as he explained the problem of going with her. And frantically she tried to say it better. "I-I mean for a couple of days or so...You could go when you like...And Casa needs you more." That was it. Selene had wounded the chances of traveling with a good friend by making it sound like she was going to jump him all too soon after leaving Hadley. "Sorry."  What a mistake! How sorrowfully pitiful she was turning out to be. 

The frail girl's ears shot up in surprise, even the floppy one as tall and straight as her normal one. His words--His words were so...She fought for words, he had said such nice things! "F-Fritz..." Her voice cut off as she  buried her head into his chest, lost for words. She had never thought of herself as beautiful before. Yet there had been a few recently telling her that. Maybe--Maybe she was not as grossly unattractive as she thought she was.He hadn't said he had fallen for her, yet it seemed so possible the way he said it. "Oh Fritz...I just--I was not good enough for Hadley..." She would certainly not be enough for Fritz. "But I care...About you. I guess, it just seems so...Different." Was she supposed to sit there? Still be held? Uncertain, Selene stood up, stretching and holding a hand to beckon Fritz to stand with her. "I'm sorry...My- My nerves are all shot from what happened...You have done nothing wrong..." Glancing around, the petite Italian continued "I lost my horse...Or ditched him somewhere...Help me find him? Then I-I can find somewhere to stay." With or without Fritz, going back to Casa was not an option. It would be trespassing....Getting in the way and intruding upon her former home. She could be attacked, killed as some of the canines from the raid were. How Isa would love that! Another reason to gloat. "How long...Have you...Liked me?" A casual question, wondering about what he thought. And if he were to travel with her, why would he leave the pack? It's worth more than she would ever be, so why? It didn't seem like her green-eyed friend was going to consider. "I-I don't know what home is anymore..." Not Casa. And if she were to wander, where was home? Wasn't home supposed to be permanent? Impulsively, the coydog wrapped her arms around the taller canine. Pulling him close as if her life depended on it. "Thank you...For being here for me. 

Messages In This Thread