in the background
[html]

I'm so sorry for the slow, my lady! <333 IDK if you wanna play this out, or just skip ahead to our next thread - I am up for whatever! Also, slight PP - Lemme know if you want it changed. >> Word Count: 2+

Sirius by Nat

She did not question him, did not seem to object to the request, strange and new though it was. His eyes followed her eagerly as the girl rose; Slender as a willow whip, lithe and graceful in ways only femininity could truly encompass. He had felt desire for many women before; Had known many women, in London and abroad. Had known them intimately. But with the others, it had been little more than a skin-deep affliction - A young man ruled by his wanton lusts. Sirius was not a young man anymore, but a full-grown one, an adult male in his prime. He was a King. His wants were difference, changed by the passage of time to something deeper, something more primal. He wanted Clover in a different way to the whores he had held and touched in the past.

It wasn't love, not like her giddy adoration. But it was close. Perhaps as close as the wicked Thistle King would ever get.

He rose slowly, surprised again at how much taller he was. He had the height, the broad shoulders, of the wolfenkind, and only his leanness betrayed the similarity in his blood to her own pure heritage. He waited until her eyes, such a lovely straw-gold hue, rose to his own facade, before allowing elegant cream fingers to gently cup her chin. Black lips twisted up in a wicked little smile, eyes half-lidded as they observed her delicate face from one side and then the other, as one might a prized animal. "You are so very pretty, dearest Clover," His voice was soft and husky, overflowing with caramel and succulent poison. He moved to take one of her hands, and then raised it about her head, indicated that she should turn about in a slow pirouette for him. "Have I ever told you how pretty you are? Aren't I such a lucky man, to have you here to brighten my day," Sharp teeth flashed in a dazzling smile, while eyes simmered on her still.

<style>
#siriusal1 {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#siriusal1 p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#siriusal1 p.alImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#siriusal1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#siriusal1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siriusal1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siriusal1 u { text-decoration: underline; }
#siriusal1 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#siriusal1 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#siriusal1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread