sniffing
[html]

note, there is no eagle. she's hallucinating.

Medusa walked along the unfamiliar territory twitching her right ear as she usually did; the lack of sight forced her to. She'd rather not get caught unawares again... The last time she had, she'd lost her right eye. The Narrator told her under no uncertain terms that she would be in trouble if she did anything to lose another part. As he said, bodily bits were invaluable.

All of a sudden, an eagle swooped towards her and grabbed at her cloak. "Back foul fiend!" she cried, striking out at the vile monster with a stick. "I won't let you get my little babies!" she screeched, her voice becoming hoarse. Armani and Eszter writhed in the sack she carried. Kill it! cried the Narrator. KILL IT!

The eagle vanished, carrying away Medusa's fear and anguish. She let out the two snakes and they crawled on her arms, their lethal fangs exposed when they yawned. There was a chill in the air and the two were lazy, not yet accustomed to the colder weather than in their original home. Medusa whispered with wide eye as she stroked Armani's venom dripping fang with a finger.

All of a sudden, a musty, reptilian smell wafted between some trees. Unabashedly passing over a territory that reeked of hostile wolves, Medusa touched a painted tree with her snake-entwined arm and crouched to better find the source of the scent.

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#3d2640; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#634435 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b97f64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TqRRz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #634435; padding:240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#634435; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread