sniffing
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

The creamy white alpha female narrowed her eyes dangerously as the strange outsider in front of her seemed to display sheer stupidity of the subject of packs and their territories. One of her snakes, the black and white one, began to slither around on the woman's body, making Skye even more wary of what this woman wanted. On one hand, she seemed to be insane - on the other hand, this could be a trick.

Her eyes narrowed further as the woman inquired about what 'Cercatori' was. "Cercatori d'Arte is the name of these lands, girl," she said sharply, taking a few steps toward her and her weird snakes. "The lands that you have trespassed upon without permission." The last words came out in a low grow, bordering on a vicious snarl. This woman set her sensors off - she was odd, strange, either was not all right in the head or otherwise completely clueless and stupid about how the world worked.

Even if she was daft or insane, it would have been near impossible to miss the scent markers of Cercatori d'Arte. On the outside, their scent was pungent and noticeable, the odd-scent-out - in here, however, in her own woods and forest and lands, the odd loner who stood before her was the one who was the odd one out; all around her wafted the scents of clay and the musky scents of the forest, while this wolf smelled only of herself and a slight strange sickness.

Suddenly, the snake left the woman's arm and began to slither towards Skye. The female barked at it once loudly and lowered her dagger, still keeping her eyes on the woman, hoping that the sound would make it direct its path somewhere else. "Remove yourself from my lands, trespasser," she hissed.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread