sniffing
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Finally the odd-looking woman began to show some sense, and lowered her ears and turned her body to a more submissive position. Usually Skye was not the one to lord her rank over everyone, or to force others to show submission, but sometimes exceptions had to be made, such as in this trespasser's case. The woman became even weirder in Skye's eyes as she told shortly of her past, and how where she came from, wolves and canines did not have their own territories. Everyone apparently just walked around wherever they wanted.

Weird and insane as this woman was, she did seem genuine, and as long as she got off of Cercatori d'Arte, Skye really didn't care. She was about to say so when the woman's eye changed - where it was somewhat sane before, it morphed into a crazed look, and Skye was puzzled for a moment by her question. Baby? Did the woman have a puppy with her? But then she realized that this crazy lady was talking about the snake. Skye watched, perplexed, as she described the dangers of the snake.

"Why on earth would you keep such a dangerous creature with you --" Skye was cut off as the woman exclaimed yet again about something and lunged forward. Instinct took over logical thought and Skye jumped backward and bared her dagger and her teeth at the woman, snarling loudly. The woman, however, completely ignored Skye and instead.. attacked the air next to her?

Still crouching, she watched as the woman stabbed and whipped the air around her, finally stopping and seeming to grab something - although nothing was there. She then sat on the floor, picking at invisible things that Skye could not see. As the woman grinned and looked up at her, Skye saw the true insanity in the woman's eye.

This idiot was a lunatic and she did not care for her in her pack lands anymore. She did not think she was being insolent anymore in her insane ramblings, but she certainly was a dangerous liability, particularly since she could see dangerous things and attack them at any time - it reminded her of another insane individual. Liam. With the image of the boy in her mind, Skye snarled once more and crouched, all prepared to strike.

"You are insane," she snarled. "If you don't get out of my territory in the next few minutes, I will personally -- forcibly -- remove you." What she didn't say was that she would just kill her if she restrained any longer - she would find that little fact out soon enough, though.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread