sniffing
[html]

finish after this?

Medusa sniffed and stood up, dumping the eagle's carcass on the ground. She watched as it dissolved, as it did the countless times before she came to terms with the fact that she was insane and doomed to eternity to hunt the eagle, forever in a hell that could not be described. She curled her lip at the empty space and kicked dirt over it, and looked at the woman.

I carry dangerous animals around because they keep me safe. Is that a thing you can say, oh fearless leader? Her deranged smile twisted the scars to look almost comical, but at the same time disturbing. Are you sure you can protect your lands? she asked, the smile widening to reveal yellowed fangs.

Head high, not showing a drop of submission to the woman, Medusa swayed over to her cloak and shrugged it on, then whistled to her snakes. Armani and Eszter came out slowly, already fat from a meal poached from Cercatori's lands. The two slithered into the sack and the blond and yellow woman swept it over her shoulder.

She was just about to leave, affronted at the woman's lack of gratitude over her life being saved, when the woman called Medusa insane. I am not insane, I accept the circumstances given to me. She smiled again, dark things slithering in the recesses of her disturbed eye. Do you accept yours? She laughed darkly, an inherent insanity coursing through the malevolent sound. I sense disgrace and fear throughout these lands. I'd rather not stay anyway, let alone let someone like you force me out.

With that, she turned and flicked her tail and swayed off, paying certain attention to her surroundings as she did. In the event that she'd ever need to steal some ritual parts, she would be able to come in if she so chose. She'd probably not bother and hunt them down without having to avoid the pack. Besides, that would require going back to a place that offended her. And we wouldn't do that, would we, darling? hissed the Narrator soothingly.

<style type="text/css">
.med2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0e1e0; text-shadow:#3c1f1d 1px 1px 2px;}
.med2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#c8adac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nCjwG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bd9c9a; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#786060; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread