M- I didn't start the fire
[html]

Word Count → 728 :: This thread looked lonely so I figured that I would throw a Panda in here :3

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

Panda was out and about today, having to get some more herbs for her arsenal since spring was right there in front of them. A lot of the plants had already grown back, and come back to life under that snow that once froze it over. The days were getting warmer, and Panda's body already realized that it was time to shed that big fluffy winter coat and strip down to a thinner fur (that seemed to still be fluffy) for the hot days of summer that were to follow Spring. She had spent most of the morning actually helping to groom her family, for Venom's and Lillith's coats were both acting as hers was, and so the group of wolves helped each other with their coats. At the end of it all, Venom looked silky as did her daughter, Lillith, but Panda retained the fluffiness that she always seemed to have. One would wonder how she made it in Florida when it got really hot. It was simple, her fur used to get much thinner when she was in Florida. Since the two had been here for about a year and a half now, their fur was actually starting to get used to the new climate. Even this winter, Panda's coat did come in much thicker than last winter.

Once the afternoon came though, she had decided to go out. Venom wanted to tag along with her, but he had to stay behind and watch Lillith. The existence of the child was getting slightly complicated for the two, because now they did not have a third eye to watch on Lillith when Venom and Panda wanted to just be alone and be able to talk about whatever they wanted to talk about. It wasn't like the two did not love the child, because this was not true. They both loved her with all of their hearts, it was just that they also loved each other, and wanted to be able to express that without Lillith either feeling left out or getting inbetween them. The latter was actually really starting to bother Panda because it seemed like every time that Panda would hug Venom, or just even sit too close to him, the child would push her way inbetween them and sit there and snuggle with Venom, always. Never did she snuggle with Panda. Not unless Panda forced it upon the child. Panda had a strange feeling about the child and the relationship with the male, but Panda often brushed it off as nothing.

She bent down and collected some roots from a plant that she needed and she put it in her basket. Panda was minding her own business, and humming a song that Venom would play every now and then, but it was not the same song he played the night of Lillith's birth, no. This song was a song that was just for Venom and Panda, one that the child didn't even know. She continued to hum and pick her herbs, and sometimes she even picked flowers for her daughter. She didn't realize that there was another woman around until she heard the mutterings of someone. Her cropped ears perked and she looked around. Then a being all of a sudden shot up from the ground, and Panda almost stumbled back and fell over in shock at the sudden appearance of the other woman. She put her hand over her chest and she took a few deep breaths. Ya' scared me there.. spoke the woman before she got a good look at the girl who stood in front of her. Her jaw went slack for a moment at the beautiful pelt of the woman and she shook herself out of it a moment later.

Uh...Hi, My name's Panda. Furcas of Anathema.....I've...uh, never seen ya' around before. Been in Anathema long? she asked the obvious question to the woman, even though she knew that the woman had not been in the pack for long, since Panda had already been there for a year. She knew most of the ones who had been around for a long time, and this woman was obviously a new face completely to the monochromatic woman. What's your name? asked the Furcas with a cock of her head.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread