M- I didn't start the fire
[html]

3+| Your post was so beautiful to my cruddy one! Sorry!

Charm was love sick, and head over heels in love with the coyote, but as their relationship went it was hot and cold. One day Aeron and her are just as two lovers should be, whispering something in the other’s ear to make them giggle, while the next day they wouldn’t dare utter two words to each other. It was a strange relationship that they had, however since the last time they were going to be mates, the calico female left the coyote with her she wolf mistress and her second lover. Charm could not stand the idea of having more than one lover in a relationship. Sick.

The Sawtooth female looked up from the flower steam that was in her hand each and every single pelted had been plucked and tossed to the side, in her silly little game trying to really figure out if Aeron loved her or if Charm was just to be a replacement mother for Io’s child, and a care taker for her daughter. The calico Sawtooth sighed as she looked up to the black and white female, as she tried to smile up at her, she really did. Everything that was going on with her and Aeron pulled her happiness down a few bleach notches. ”Didn’t mean to, sorry Miss.” The Sawtooth female waved her hand and her paw with the flower steam. Looking down at her hand seeing the steam, she gulped and stashed it behind her back. ”Charm….Charm Sawtooth…Zepar…Yeah I’m that new. “ She chuckled softly, Aeron had told her that before she ever got her next rank it would be after a period of time. Aeron gave her a small idea of how things worked around here, but mostly it was do as I say and not as I do ordeals….Oh the joys and wonder of being love sick.”It is a great honor to meet you Miss Panda.” Charm dipped her head and dip of her body as she bent at her knees.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread