M- I didn't start the fire
[html]

Word Count → 327 :: Thank you, even though 90% of my posts are just me rambling on about random things lol xD Always trying to fill in every blank i am able to think of, ya know?

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

When Panda was apologized to, she raised her hand and bowed her head lightly. It's completely fine. I should stop being so paranoid. the woman spoke with a chuckle and a smile on her lips remained long after the chuckles stopped. Panda saw the steam in her hand, but did not speak of it, instead she was more distracted about the words of the interesting looking dreadheaded woman. The girl spoke her name of Charm Sawtooth and her rank, and then she spoke of how new she was. Panda nodded her head. It makes sense that I have not seen you before then. commented the monochrome woman as she looked at the lower ranking wolf. There was a small air of dominance around the shaman, but this was only natural, for she almost always had this. Many others have once told her that she was a very intimidating luperci to initially approach. This was why she was more outgoing than luperci normally expected. She needed to make up for what her aura naturally gave off.

She stood in front of the other wolf though and she did not cower, and the Zepar actually went on to show the submission that was expected from others that were of high rank. She expected it only half of the times, and she would force it upon the ones who decided to defy her. Amy was a good example of this. It is a pleasure to meet you too, Charm. spoke the woman as she looked into the violet eyes of the other. Then she looked at the woman's wrapped arm. She knew that she had not looked at the arm before, and she kinda wondered what happened to her. Is your arm okay? How come nobody told you to come to me to look at it? Are you a healer too 'er something? asked the woman, wondering what tier she might be going for when she was promoted.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread