M- I didn't start the fire
[html]
OOC / +348

Respect was only fair when someone had been with the pack longer then she had and if someone had earned the promotions in ranks, after all moving up in the ranks meant that they had gained favor and had gained trust with in the pack leaders. Charm knew better then to not show that respect, her aunt (where ever she might be) would make the younger Charm show the submission levels of the Sut if she did not give the correct levels right off the back.

The calico Zepar looked over to the arm that she had been showing favoritism with, as she sighed. The raw memories boiled over her, the fight with her then mate, the dead children, Aeron killing the male. All the memories where there and they were just as painful to the female as the arm it-self was. She sighed as her paws opened dropping the flower steam as she touched the tender shoulder, the area where the knife had been a part of her body. Her pale purple colored eyes look down to where her hand was touching the tender area of her own shoulder. ”Oh. I don’t know…I..I feel…Aeron cleaned it up a bit.” Charm spoke as her voice gave away, showing the weakness with in her voice. Stupid fight, stupid Aeron. Charm knew she didn’t fall, and Aeron knew that to. They knew what happened. Aeron had meant to stab the male that had been the father to litter that was born shortly before that night. Though all of them where dead by the time Aeron’s knife was plugged into her shoulder. It was a mistake and Charm had made Aeron ride the guilt train time after time for it.

The Zepars paw held the arm, it still hurt, she did not like being in her lupus shape. The female Sawtooth knew that if she had to bear weight down upon that leg she would fall.”I don’t have any healing skills…I’m pretty worthless in every area.” The female confessed to the monotone stunning she wolf that stood in front of her.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#60bf55; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-03 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread