M- I didn't start the fire
[html]

Word Count → 532 :: n/a

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

At the sigh from the woman, Panda cocked her head. She shouldn't have been so nosy as to ask someone straight up what happened to them, but it was kinda her job, and someone had been taking it by helping the wounded without her guidance. She wanted to know who it was, just in case she needed to be scared about someone else coming up behind her and taking her job. That's one of those things that she feared. Not being needed. That's why she was a medic, others always needed her around just in case they got hurt, or they were pregnant, or whatever they needed that came with being a medic. Whether it was just a thorn in a paw or a slice in a jugular. She wouldn't be able to fix the latter, but she could put one out of their misery more painlessly than having them bleed out. The Zepar finally answered her question. The Atheed took care of it. As far as Panda knew though, the woman was more of a warrior than a healer. Panda wondered briefly if either of them would be offended if she asked to take a look at it. The answer was not particularly clear though, for maybe Panda asked too many questions in one breath of air for the woman to really catch it all or something.

The chocolate eyes of the Furcas were on the calico woman and she watched as the woman touched her arm. One of Panda's cropped ears fell back lightly. The woman continued on to speak about how she was 'worthless' in every area. Panda shook her head. I doubt that. There's got to be something that you are good at. I mean, I'm better at things other than healing, but it was the only available job that someone needed to be in, so I took it. There probably just isn't anything that you are interested in available, or even exists in this pack. Maybe if you ask the Atheed about making a new rank for you, she'll bring it up to Naniko and Alaki. Panda spoke, a large smile appearing on her face as she spoke the words to the other woman. Her stubbed tail wagged lightly as she looked at the woman. Even Panda had to admit that the girl in front of her was a looker, almost as adorable as they come, even though Panda had a particular attraction to Collie women over wolves, she had to admit that Charm was one of those pretty wolves that were just eye candy to Panda.

Do you mind if I look at that for you? she asked, wondering if the woman would let her look at it and see if it was going to heal nicely or not with what treatment it already had or if she needed to work her magic on it. The woman would have to come back to Panda's Room to get fixed up if it was bad because she didn't have the right supplies on hand, but Panda didn't mind, as long as Charm herself didn't mind.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread