M- I didn't start the fire
[html]
OOC / +348

It wasn’t as if the calico Zepar thought the two tones lady was being rude asking how it happened. It was the raw feelings coming back to her, the lost of her children, and then the lost of her mate. Though she was finally free of the abusive male and his hateful words and the lack of trust he had in her. She did not want to be out of the mate ship by the means of death. The Sawtooth was still trying to heal from the psychical wombs, and then the emotional baggage that came along with the lost of so much, so quickly. The Sawtooth female was doing the best she knew how, by trying to push it away from her mind. So to have the black and white lady ask her what happened, it seemed to open that emotional band aid right back open. Then to say that her beloved Aeron was the one that drove the knife though her shoulder and then was the one to pull it out, did not seem to help with that now open, festering, infected womb, of the emotional aspect of this ordeal.

Charm gave a soft chuckle as the female rubbed her arm, ”Well I’m done with children, I have never been good at hunting, nor do I want to kill any animal. For that matter I don’t want to raise an animal to be killed. I tend to get lost pretty easy; I have found the only thing it seems I’m good at is losing things. “ Charm confessed rawfully. ”Oh…I don’t think that’s fair, after all Aeron has enough on her mind then trying to find the time to pester the rest of the leaders on my behalf. It’s a great idea though! I do think that the pack is very lucky to have you as there healer. “ Charm blurted out, hoping she was not being to bold with how she spoke to the lady. The female healer was so kind and tender hearted with her words. Maybe Charm wasn’t the only soul that was not all about death and mayhem that was a part of this pack.

Charm looked over to the womb, which was wrapped up, placing her hand upon the dirty color bandage; the female knew that it would be rude, and foolish not to let a skilled healer look at her shoulder. ”Of course not! Oh…But I don’t want to put you on the spot if you have something you need to be doing, or something you’d rather be doing!” The lilac eyed lady looked back to up the warm eyes of the other female.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#60bf55; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-03 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread