M- I didn't start the fire
[html]

Word Count → 477 :: n/a

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

The girl put herself down. She was not good with children, nor was she okay with raising animals to be slaughtered. Panda listened to the woman and she looked at her with her chocolate eyes of hers. She had no problem turning around and telling Panda that she thought that the pack was lucky to have a healer such as she, and Panda felt her face heat up slightly. She was flattered that the pretty woman would say such a thing to her, and she smiled in return. Thank you, but I'm sure there's got to be something you are good at. I mean, you said you don't like to kill animals, when why don't you breed the horses and train them? Or, are you any good with fire? How about scouting? she asked the woman, cocking her head to the right as she spoke to the other woman. Or maybe you could apprentice under someone.... Ya' know, learn something to be good at. she suggested only moments later as she looked at the beautiful woman. She couldn't get over the woman's pelt. It was so unique and so beautiful that she found herself entranced by it.

When the woman spoke of how she did not want to put Panda on the spot, Panda chuckled. Babe, my job revolves about being put on the spot. There's nothing I'd rather be doing than caring for my friends. the woman reassured with a smile, the word of endearment running off her maw as if it was natural for her to call the woman that. She didn't even realize that she had called the woman "babe", so she did not even bother to correct herself. She would let the woman take what she wanted from the word, for there was not much she could do about something she didn't realize she did. Here, lettme see that arm of yours. I just wanna make sure it's good. You could also use a new bandage, Luckily, I have one with me. spoke the woman as she took out some gauze from her bag and she stepped closer to the woman to look at her arm. She extended her hands towards the woman's arm, but did not touch her unless she put her arm in Panda's hands.

So, where do you come from? Anywhere around here? Panda asked, wondering if she got her unique pelt from the beings in Canada, or if she might have gotten it elsewhere. If the women were as pretty as this woman was, maybe Panda might have to go to the woman's hometown and snag herself a pretty little lady. That was the only thing that was missing from Panda's life right now. Another woman for her to frolic in the sheets with...

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread