M- I didn't start the fire
[html]
OOC / +990

Kind words to go with such a sexy female, she seemed to have an air of power around her, something that she found within her sweet Aeron...the same Aeron that was holding the knife that cleaning made it’s one from the back of her shoulder to sticking out the front, sure her shoulder might be sore, and sure she might be lucky if it would heal right, but she could at least say that she had been marked by the female that she had a crush upon. However when it came to feelings of her heart, it did not seem that the golden female did not want to returned to her, that made the calico women even wonder why she was here, in these lands. Charm looked down at her hands, and then back to the two toned female, batting her eyes softly as she responded to her question. ”I don’t know Ma’me, heck if things don’t change between Aeron and I, I might just pack up, thank the trio of leaders for a place to live while I heal up, and then find somewhere, that Aeron is not. So I guess…It don’t matter right now…Your so sweet though, trying to help me see where I would be the best for the pack and be happy. This pack is really, really lucky to have you. You’re a healer, very pretty, and very sweet. “ Charm went on a describe spree about the female that was with her. Charm knew the pack was thankful to have her, as Charm had expressed how luck the pack was lucky to have her, as if she was a property that if they didn’t want her, they would trade her for another member, or for more pack space.

Then the word that came out of the black and white female mouth, made her mind shut down for a second…she called her babe…what that in a friendly manner…or was...was it because she thought the calico female was actually a babe, a total looker. The Sawtooth found her-self temporally out of words, then she ended it by saying she wanted to heal her “friends”, Charm smiled, but inside she was a mixture of feelings over this, she wanted to be loved, she really did. However, was she getting to the point her life that she would allow her-self to fall for the first set of pretty eyes that spoke sweet words to her? She smiled and fought with the words for a few seconds and then looked at her with a smile. ”Haha, thanks.” She piped in cheerfully.
Slowly she looked to the black and white female, her eyes unsure of what she was going to say about this whole matter, her shoulder still hurting her to use, but she did not want anyone to think ill of the Atheed, Charm was doing a good enough job at giving her a cold shoulder, as well as getting it back from her. She lifted her arm up slowly as she placed her hand into the female’s hand. She closed her eyes and looked away, she didn’t want to look, and she had seen it once already and that with one of Aeron’s knife poking out from behind her shoulder. She was able to feel the warmth of the blood and Aeron’s hand on the back of her shoulder, and then the pain from having the knife pulled out. That was the last time she looked at that area of her body, she avoided looking at all cost, it just simply made her ill at the sight. ”Well...I was born sorta East from here. When my mother was killed, my Pa took me to live with his sister. I came back here, meet Aeron, had a fling with her, feel in love with someone else and then got rejected by her, left, went back to my Aunt’s pack. Was put into a mateship, carried his pups, and came back here. He was fine till I started to talk to Aeron again, then he accused me of sleeping with her, said he didn’t want the pups to have a mother the cheats on him, so he killed them…well the one’s that made it.” She lowered her head thinking of how he would hit her over and over till she would tell him that she loved Aeron, and then that was when he would start…the light switch would go off on him, and she could do nothing but curl up in a ball and take all the abuse that he unleashed upon her expecting body. She shuddered, and then she knew she had to get back to her story. ”Aeron caught wind when she came to check on me, as a friend,” Charm added, she did not want the black and white female thinking she was sleeping with Aeron at this point in her life story.”I told her…everything that she didn’t already know, she went to confront him, and he attacked her. I tried to stop them…I knew it wouldn’t stop till one of them was dead…I was hoping it wouldn’t come down to that. I just wanted the fighting to stop…so I threw my-self in-between them. Then well here I am. I had nowhere to go, so Aeron made me come live with her till I was able to get back up onto my feet. Then we come to now…Aeron and I have said about five words to each other since that all happened. “ Charm spoke truthfully, she didn’t mean to spill her whole life story to the female, she just really needed someone to listen to her, she had been holding this all in since she came back to these lands, the males content abuse, verbal and psychical, watching Aeron kill him, after she had promised Charm she wouldn’t hurt him…to badly. Then the sight as she turned back around was Aeron, who was killing her deaf mate.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#60bf55; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-03 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread