M- I didn't start the fire
[html]
Nope, don't mind at all. Sorry if it to much for you. They just seem to mesh well. / +398

Charm got so caught up in telling her story to the black and white female that she didn’t even feel what the lady was doing to her, the healer was good with her fingers. It didn’t feel like she had placed any pressure on the the Sawtooth lady was favoring. Purple eyes shut as she sighed, feeling hopeless and even a bit lost in this dark pack. She didn’t want to be the one that wore a twisted smile upon her face, Charm just didn’t want to be that person. She wanted her natural happiness to shine through with everything that she did. That was the smile that she wanted upon her face, when she meet others. Somehow, though this whole matter with Aeron she had lost that smile. The tender Panda had brought one to her face, She seemed real, she seemed to actually care how Charm felt, and she seemed like the type of being that could and would respect her morals. Panda was the type of girl that she should be with, and not with Aeron would clearly couldn’t tell Charm she was loved, and wanted.

She looked over to her shoulder after the black and white lady had informed her that Aeron hadn’t done a bad job at patching her up, Charm knew she had to figure out something that would have to be worth the healers time. The Sawtooth lady smiled as she could feel the skin under her white fur becoming more flushed. ”I must pay you for your tender touches, and your time. Please allow me to pay you in the only way that I think I can...” The Sawtooth lady moved closer to the black and white lady as she patted the seat beside her.

Charm knew that she would run the risk of being rejected by Panda, and she would never know what the lady tasted like, Charm needed to know...frankly Charm had to know. This lady was so pretty, and was so sweet Charm couldn’t help but to be drawn to her. After all if the two toned lady was willing to allow Charm to kiss over her body and maybe fulfill her lust for her, she would not be cheating on Aeron...Aeron wanted nothing of her. Other than to shut her away, and pretend that she had some sort of feelings for her.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#60bf55; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-03 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread