M- I didn't start the fire
[html]

Word Count → 528 :: I don't mind at all, I actually think that Panda and Charm would be cute together.

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

Panda was almost ignorant to the other female's increasing attraction to her. She seemed to be rather ignorant to things like this, unless she was actively pursuing the person who she was with. Sure, Panda liked the calico female, for she was utterly adorable, and she was sweet-natured. She was a breath of fresh air when it came to Panda meeting others.Yeah, she did meet some nice luperci here and there, but a lot of the times the wolves in Anathema seemed to be rather....distant, and easily angered. She held a smile on her maw though as she looked at the woman, and as soon as she was done rewrapping the girl's arm, the other turned her head towards her and spoke. Charm told her of repaying her tender touches. Panda cocked her head and moved next to the woman and she sat down next to her. Her half-tail swayed back and forth for a moment as she sat there with the pretty woman.

What do you mean, luffily? It's my job to be tender, and it's my job to care for those who are hurt. I'm only doing my job, I don't ask for payment for my services. the girl spoke, while her mind told her that the suggestive look in the other female's eyes meant that Panda might be getting lucky if she hadn't just ruined it. If you insist though, I will take whatever you want to give me. I mean, you've been so lovely to me already though. You don't have to give me anything if you don't want to. the woman spoke some more to the other. The funny thing about Panda was that she could be a very awkward lover. Venom had come to terms with that, and actually he found her to be quite funny in bed, or when they were making out or heavily petting each other. She tended to talk a lot though, mainly when things were first starting up, because she wasn't one who took hints all that well all the time, and sexual tension only got to her when it was either too late, or blanantly flung in her face. Venom had to do copious about of flirting sometimes for her to get it.

It wasn't that she dumb, because she wasn't. It was more like she didn't understnad that people could be attracted to her (normally she was the one who fell for the other, and too often she was rejected) without her having to "convince" them of such. She didn't particularly think she was pretty, much less beautiful like Venom liked to tell her. She was insecure by nature, but confident by force. She grew into her skin, so to say, and she was the way she was, there was no changing that. This didn't mean that she was not just as passionate as the next when it came to being in bed though, because this was not true. She was a passonate individual when it came down to it. This was for sure.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread