Pardon?
[html]

Cerberus
Love me always

Again Ceri’s thoughts circled around the fact that this woman was incredibly interesting to him. The way she used her hands to see, the way her eyes looked like warm milk, the way she smiled despite her situation – it was all interesting indeed. Interesting, and amiable.

The words she spoke next made the smile on Ceri’s face grow infinitely wider. He’d been paid compliments in his lifetime, sure. But for some reason, the sincerity of Wander’s struck him to the core. To him, it was as good as if she’d told him that he was a super hero bound to save the world. There was hope for him – hope for a miserable, chewed up wolf with personality issues and a ravaging hunger for attention. She could have been lying, but somehow Cerberus didn’t’ think so. Thank you Wander, he said, his voice somewhat shaky. That’s very kind of you to say. Then, after a brief sigh, he added, I hope you’re right.

Then she asked why he wanted to know about love in the first place, and his gaze fell to the grass once more. How could he tell this wolf that he suffered from the inability to decipher infatuation from true love? How could he tell this wolf that part of him was so terrified of commitment and the thought of sacrificing everything for one creature that he actually wanted to know what the ‘warning signs’ were so he could avoid love and save himself the trouble? How could he tell this stranger that he was broken? He couldn’t. Ceri couldn’t possibly expect her to understand, or perhaps even care that he was the way he was. Besides, it was far too much information for a relationship so young. So instead, his explanation was thus: I was simply curious. Like I said, I’ve never been in love before and I wanted to know why everyone says it’s so great.

OOC

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread