One reason is all I need
[html]

WC:326 OOC: Mido is wearing his black Khakis. Set around midday. Sorry for the wait X(

Opening his eyes slowly he let out an uneasy groan in discomfort. Taking a couple seconds to wake up before moving, he looked down at his legs. He couldn’t recall what happened the night before, but apparently he passed out on the floor of his den in lupus form, with his pants still on. I’m not exactly sure why I didn’t sleep in my bed. Damn these pants are uncomfortable like this, what the hell? It mattered not to him really, shrugging off the awkward entrance into his state of consciousness he stood on all fours and moved toward the door. The Dasa shifted into Optime form while standing in the doorway. Sighing in relief he smiled. Much better. Turning right in the direction of the common room Mido stopped, unsure why, he decided to turn around and trek down the longer path. As he continued along the hall, he couldn’t help but notice the few occupied dens and many vacant ones. The male made up his mind that nothing was set in stone, but he came to the conclusion that he would do no form of training today; swearing he wouldn’t touch any of his weapons. This day would be laid back, call it a vacation; not that the Huskadore actually was capable of such a thing, he was going to try.

Standing in the center of the common room, the multicolored mix gazed around. He was entirely uncertain what made him perfectly remember the day that he arrived here in Anathema. Reminding himself of Naniko’s kindness and her generosity; she’d given him a new home, family, the snow white Angela had provided him something to be strong for. His thoughts forced a smile to his face. His stomach groaned fierce, grabbing it he looked down. Apparently he was hungry and hadn’t even known it. Maybe he would grab something to eat. Relaxation being the idea, he wondered if he might visit the hot springs.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.midoalex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.midoalex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread