One reason is all I need
[html]
Word Count :: 415So sorry I am late! Been a crazy week.

Light feet carried the black and white she-wolf in spratic patterns all over the common room. Her nose buried in the journal she carried so precious to herself and then a large hand would bring it down and she would scower at the ground. She was frazzled by the fact that she found some plant and could not name it. Every plant she had yet found on this land had a name of sorts, or many for that matter. No name, bullocks! She thought, outraged. The churning storm inside her just flowed to her face in a look of concern and she continued the pace. She mostly stayed out of the way, only bumping into things here and there. Most everyone made sure to stay out of her way, just not to be bothered she assumed.

It was two days passed since she came across the mystery plant, it was a long stemmed brightly colored yellow flower with the tiniest of spines on the stem, almost like something that you wouldn't feel at first, but if rubbed against would irritate the skin or eyes. The leaves were shaped much like that of a tree, facing upward, as if searching for sunlight. They too seemed to be prickled with the irritating spines. It was a stunning plant, and seemed safe enough as long as you had the hands to hold it.

Anon was in a long stride when it was broke, she had stepped into the line of someone elses path and almost didn't stop in time. Her marbled yellow and blue gaze snapped up and her face suddenly became a mix of shock and apology. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to almost run into you..." She muttered and began shuffling to stand up normal, closing her journal with a snap and taking a step back.

She looked the male over, a oddly colored brute with brunette hair, streaked with blonde, unlike her natural and feral looking cut. She could grow it out, but chooses not to, another hassle she doesn't need. She was more curious about the fact that he also did not have solid eyes. Tilting her head to the side a bit she gave off a slight smile.

"I really didn't see you there, I am sorry, I was so lost in thought over..." She paused to gauge his emotions; "...Well a plant.." She muttered the last part, realizing that it really wasn't something someone paced all day, or days really, about.

This is the part of me you are never gonna ever take away from me, no...

Image courtesy of Zach Dischner

<style>
.GR2_Anon p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Anon b {font-family:verdana; color:#d5d9df; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Anon {background-color:#3a4e79; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#020307; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3929/atable23.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Anon .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #010104; }
.GR2_Anon .name {text-align:center; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Anon .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Anon .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread