One reason is all I need
[html]

WC::429 Points:: 3 OOC:: No worries! I’ve had a couple people now just disappear from souls in the midst of a thread B|

The males focus remained on the Zepar’s face, her eyes in particular. He had noticed the book she had been carrying with her, but there was really no interest in her book, because it was just a book to him. She confirmed that her name had been Anon; he thought he recalled her from the hunt, he was very glad he hadn’t just imagined some random name. She held her hand out, apologizing she wasn’t sure if they’d met. Mido hadn’t been sure if she were nervous or excited, he was having a hard time telling. Taking her hand in a firm but not too hard grip inside one of his brown colored hands, he gave her a couple good quick shakes. I’m Mido, I was part of the pack hunt not too long ago. It’s nice to formally meet you Anon. He displayed a welcoming content smile upon his maw. His mind took a small trip back to the times his mother had spent raising him on her own. Never give anybody a dead fish Mido! It’s just rude. That was what she always told him when shaking hands with someone. He never understood what she meant by that as a child, but he did now that he was older. A dead fish was good for eating, but they’re slippery, floppy and lifeless.

It seemed almost as soon as he mentioned the plant she became excited. She began to quickly ramble about the plant she had found. Apparently it was a bright yellow flower with leaves and needles amongst its stem. She suddenly stopped in mid sentence; she assumed that he cared little about plants. It wasn’t the fact that he didn’t care, he did but the problem was that he just took nature for granted. Mido had never slowed down enough to take the time to appreciate what the earth had given them. Don’t get me wrong, plants are great, they’re just not among the priorities of my day to day life. The words had left his mouth and now he thought he sounded like an ass. I won’t say that I don’t care. I just never took the time to appreciate or learn much about nature. He stated openly to the black and gray colored woman. Looking at Anon he began to wonder why he hadn’t noticed that she was cute before now. Does this plant have a name? He nodded his head in the direction of her book. Learning something new could never be a bad thing, and the Dasa wished to prolong their encounter.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.midoalex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.midoalex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread