Each shade of blue is kept in our eyes
No problem. Smile
[html]
[/html]Tayui watched her nephew as he considered her words. He was always so silent and thoughtful, similar to Claudius only in name. The two were similar in their penchant for quietness, but Anatole was decidedly different in the manner he went about this. This made sense because he was perhaps the most individualistic wolf she’d met apart from his mother.

When he replied, Tayui nodded knowingly. Yes, she could see how he would have to re-accustom himself to pack life. She had taken months to get accustomed to being a loner and she still realized that it did not suit her. She was not truly a loner because she yearned for the familiarity, comfort, and happiness that were intrinsic to pack life. She nodded quietly when Anatole pointed out how things had changed, assumed that he meant in reference to the conclusion of the war with Cour des Miracles and Crimson Dreams. She was somewhat surprised that she had managed to miss that entire conflict while she had been up north.

She shook her head when he asked her if she was here to see her son, but then paused and gave him a sort-of shrug.

“I was at first. We spoke a few days ago and he mentioned that you were a member of the tribe again, so I thought I’d pay you a visit. I hope I’m not distracting you from your duties…? Claudius said you were a good tribesmember, which can only mean you’ve found some sort of skill and put it to use—I assume. You always did have a strong ethic,” she explained. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread