Each shade of blue is kept in our eyes
[html]

;-; I suck. please bear with me, anatole is being difficult

art by crypsis

There was an odd and almost simple way in his thinking. Anatole was blunt and animalistic in the ways of true beasts. His world was one that lacked shades of gray and instead favored easy things. There was a darker shade to his world, of course, but he had never needed or experienced a desire to harm without purpose. Unlike his father, who embraced the darkness, Anatole was merely aware of it. He gained no satisfaction from oppressing the weak, though he quite enjoyed the thrill of an equal fight.

He listened, ears high and body in the not-true relaxed stance. Had he been brought into a world of combat or true war, he would have made an excellent soldier. “I’m a scout here,” he explained. “It’s about the only thing that doesn’t require me to stay on two legs.” This was the only admission of his annoyance with the whole Tribe, though he continued speaking in an attempt to overlook the slip. “What about you? Looks like you came off the bad end of a fight.”

<style>
#anatole-fullbody {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#anatole-fullbody p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#anatole-fullbody p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#anatole-fullbody .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#anatole-fullbody .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#anatole-fullbody b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#anatole-fullbody u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#anatole-fullbody b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread