Each shade of blue is kept in our eyes
Aww no worries~ I know you've been busy. c: <3 And mehh Tayui is totally used to Anatole now I think. I think he scares her less than Aurèle did :>
[html]
[/html]Tayui nodded in understanding when Anatole identified himself as a scout. Yes, he would definitely make a very good scout. From his scent, she could tell that he was no subordinate here, either: he held respect. She wasn’t sure if the ranks had changed very much since she had last been a member, but from what she could recall, he would likely be a higher-ranked member on the scouting path. She wondered if he had mastered his trade: that would certainly be interesting!

When he mentioned remaining on two legs, Tayui frowned. She didn’t ever remember that being a policy. She had come and go as she pleased in whatever form that had suited the task. She hoped it hadn’t been just because of Dawali’s deference. She suspected that he had let her get away with a few things since she had not grown up in the culture, such as raising her children even without a mate.

Of course, this was quickly forgotten when Anatole pointed out the mess of her head and ears. She was likely a very sorry sight to behold. She felt embarrassed knowing how bad she looked, but was proud to still be alive. She looked away for a second.

“I don’t remember that ever being a policy,” she remarked, hoping to avoid the question about her fight. She glanced back at Anatole and then sighed. There was no point in lying to him. “I found someone. It was related to Noir’s death. There was someone else involved in her murder, so I found them and hurt them. I had the upper hand for a while—until I didn’t. I was never made to be a warrior despite my training.” She shrugged; it was something she’d since accepted. She had lost because she had too little training. Her passion was strong, but her proficiency was poor. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread