Each shade of blue is kept in our eyes
[html]

<33 He's not as scary, just super blunt. Also, figure she can mention Salsola to him so I have an excuse for his going to look at it. :3

art by crypsis

Anatole shook his head as she suggested that the Optime form had become required. “It isn’t; I heard it was, when that old leader was here, but he was a real p'tit christ,” the wolf cursed in his native tongue, preferring to do so. It felt natural and better, and very few this far south picked up on such a thing. He was fairly certain his aunt would be among them, and his lips pulled away from his teeth in a smile-snarl that was meant for a man he had never seen. “I would have liked to meet him,” he said aggressively, and a part of him was sorely wounded he had missed the whole mess. What excitement it would have been, to be in a war.

His expression hardly faltered as she mentioned the person connected to his cousin’s death, though the smile faded and only the hint of anger lingered. Anatole had not known the details of such a thing, only that they had been terrible enough that his mother had left because of them. Even if this family was a strained, broken one, he still believed that there was a blood bond worth salvaging. “I’m sorry you didn’t kill the enfant de chienne,” he offered, and noted to make no further mention of her wounds. “I would have helped if I had known.”

<style>
#anatole-fullbody {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#anatole-fullbody p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#anatole-fullbody p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#anatole-fullbody .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#anatole-fullbody .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#anatole-fullbody b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#anatole-fullbody u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#anatole-fullbody b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread