Each shade of blue is kept in our eyes
[html]

:| maybe we end this soon and have a new Claudius/Anatole one? Anatole got him presennntsss <33

art by crypsis

Though he did not understand the concepts presented, the fact that murder had been committed simply because a person sought freedom was beyond him. It went against every part of his instinctive desire to protect the pack, and further, disobeyed the strongest instinct which was to protect females (something further ingrained into him by a stern, strong mother). Unnatural and vulgar to the deepest part of his morality, Anatole balked openly at the words and found himself unable to fathom what sort of lost creatures his aunt had found tidings with.

“Where?” He asked, and his voice too was thick—but with a low and awful growl. Though he was not foolish enough to challenge them openly, he wanted to see…he wanted to try and understand, in his own way, what sort of monsters would behave in such a manner. Then, before she could answer, he continued talking; in a sharp, defensive sort of way that suggested he was used to his mother lecturing him. “I won’t be seen and I won’t make trouble. I can handle myself.” He did not try and explain why, but his fierce eyes were pleading with her. If she had thought it important to fight these people, he at least needed to see why.

<style>
#anatole-fullbody {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#anatole-fullbody p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#anatole-fullbody p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#anatole-fullbody .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#anatole-fullbody .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#anatole-fullbody b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#anatole-fullbody u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#anatole-fullbody b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread