Each shade of blue is kept in our eyes
Sure! Smile But Claudius didn't get him anything! :o
[html]
[/html]If Tayui was being honest with herself, she was a little surprised to hear Anatole ask for directions. It fit his character, but she hadn't expected him to ask that. In fact, she hadn't known what to expect. Anatole was a wolf through and through, so concepts such as 'slavery' would not be known to him. Eeyou Istchee, La Grande, and all the regions far east of Lac Sakami had never seen such a thing. Aurèle was as much a creature of her homeland as Tayui was and neither of them had been prepared for atrocities of Salsola. Anatole, too, seemed surprised. He couldn't have known. It pained her.

"I guess it would be... hypocritical of me not to tell you," she replied, trying not to sigh. She wasn't sure if she was agitated from the conversation in general or the fact that she didn't want to tell him. He was capable. Her sons knew. Her sons were also capable. Why was he so different? He deserved to know.

"They're called Salsola. They are led by Eris Eternity and Sirius Revlis. They're very secretive, suspicious of outsiders, and I don't think many know about them or what they do, so just—" she faltered. "Don't get hurt." She couldn't do that to her sister. The last thing she wanted to do was find Aurèle like Aurèle had found her. She couldn't. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread