Exploration
[html]

321w :: Hehe, luckly Luna is also awkward, staring at people as she does XD

The chilling weather of the north was no problem to the heavily-pelted wolfess, who found it not necessary to wear clothing other than her skirt, which was more an adornment than a useful item. However, the shawls that had become a fashion amongst aniwayan females were, mostly, beautiful pieces, probably hand-knit. Had she cared more about her image, she would've begged any of her packmates for a piece like that.

It was still early, so the medic's movements were still stiff, specially because of the cold surface she walked on. However, the humid land allowed her to spot another canine approaching in her direction thanks to the sound of her paws against it. Light green stared at the girl as she approached, srutinizing her with curiosity. If memmory didn't fail her, the scent of the sandy female was among those of the other pack members. Any doubt concerning the female's origin was cleared then, and Luna saw hindrance to greeting her as well. "Osiyo!" She answered, using the little AniWayan that she knew. Hearing her name from the she-wolf, she stepped forward, shortening the distance between them. "I am, indeed." A dark auburn finger pointed towards her chest. "But I fear that I don't know your name, I'm sorry." She giggled nervously and then, with a respectful fashion, the mahogany female made a gesture in which she pointed towards the wooden buildings that were the storage and stables. "I was about to head there. The crop fields seem ready for the planting season. I wanted to chech that there were enought seeds to plant." Partly the truth, for her interest had also laid on any particular change that may or may not have been made to this dear land of hers during her absence.

The invitation was open, and she waited for the tatooed woman to answer when her eyes fell on the garment covering her interlocutor's shoulders. "Hey, that's pretty."

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread