Exploration
[html]

Out of Character: wc: 313

Shanta's eyes looked over the spring sky, so warm and blue. The sun was making it's way through the sky and the temperature was rising. She smiled at the thought of it soon being summer, though she loved the cold winter, the warmth seemed so welcoming. She looked over to the animals that were just over the hill. They seemed to enjoy the changing weather as well. Food for them will be easier now and there will be no worries of any of them freezing to death. Her mind pulled pictures of her past. Riding on summer days was always her routine. Everyday she would go out for a ride to cool down under the trees.

Shanta brought herself back to Luna, she could tell that the woman had a hard time with the language that had taken her so long to learn. Shanta nodded her head as hey walked up to the stables. The animals here were her life, animals had always been. "Vv, I am an Elan Soquili. I love the animals." Her eyes found the cow and sheep in the fields. She would need to refresh their water and food. Her duties to the tribe were always enjoyable, except when the sheep chewed on her and the cow licked her with it's sharp tongue, but she still enjoyed their presence.

Shanta entered the stables and went to the tack room. She put down her bag and her new treasures and then returned outside. She looked to the woman in front of her. "You need to check the crop seeds?" She waited for the woman to respond and then looked about the stalls. She turned around and walked back in. Her eyes looked through each stall and each horse. She gauged the cleanliness of both and decided that someone must have beat her to the morning clean. She returned to Luna, "Sorry, I had to check on the horses."

<style type="text/css">
.shantablossom-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.shantablossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2d4d6; letter-spacing:1px}
.shantablossom p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shantablossom {margin:0 auto; background-color:#d0a4a9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2s9ejc0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554447; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #392729; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread