Exploration
[html]
395w :: Finally a reply!! Big Grin Sorry for that, hehe

Already in the stables, Luna took a quick glance around and back to Shanta, who seemed to take a sudden interest in the animals. Her statement about her love for animals was proved right when she went on to check on them, leaving the medic by herself to observe the animal caretaker perform her duties. It was quite fascinating. She moved a bit to the side so she could observe the cattle graze in the replenished lawn. Spring had brought about more than just fresh air and warm weather when the snow diminished, and she was happy to see the hervivores taking the best part of it.

Not very long after that, Shanta was back, asking her if she wanted to check the crop seeds. "Yes, but I'll wait for you." She said, going back to the animals. A rustle from the building again reassured her about the sandy-colored woman's presence, and she was already turning to face her when said woman came out, apologizing for her lack of attention. "No problem, we can go now." Nodding her head in the direction of the main storage room. It all seemed as if nothing had changed, except for a few additions to the amount of cattle and horses. However, the amount of food did alarm her, for it had dimmed since the last time that she saw it. She was glad that corn and other grains were still enough to plant, but some other resources, such as potatoes, weren't so. "This is not good." Worry carved a few wrinkles on her forehead, and she almost forgot about her packmate, if it wasn't because the sound of her paws on the floor startled her. "Oh, you are there...sorry." She muttered, and her gaze fell on the dark storage room once again. "The grain supplies are dwindling for what I can see. Do the horses have plenty of food?" She asked, eyeing the animals in question. They seemed well fed and happy, so she tried o calm herself. The food was not going to disappear from nightfall to the morning.

"Well, food is not going to run away anytime soon. Would you like to do something else?" She asked. "I still have a few things to do, but I can leave them for later." Plus she had yet to hunt, but didn't tell the tatooed female that.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style>
.superluna1 b {color:#E5EDF6;}
.superluna1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superluna1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#26384F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:5px 0px 165px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UAXKw.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#6689B3; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superlunabord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread