Exploration
[html]

Out of Character: I should be much more active now that I am on summer (: my next post should be a lot longer! wc: 200

Shanta followed the woman into the storage room. She, too, had noticed the drop in food supplies. However, the animals had not been affected by it, so she was not too worried. "Not to worry, the animals are getting enough food." Shanta nodded. "The spring grass has been very helpful to assure that they eat enough." Luna's concern for the animals made Shanta grow more respect for her. She glanced around the room and then observed the other woman. She could sense the tense air around her, she was worried. "I'm sure Ulilohi has a plan for getting more seeds." Shanta tried to reassure her. Since she was blocking the doorway, she turned out of the storage room and waited right outside.

"Well, if you'd like, we could go for a ride." Her mind painted the image of trees and wildlife. Then she realized the woods would be much more lively now that the weather was warmer. She imagined the squirrels trotting across branches and deer fleeing through trees. "We could even hunt if you'd like." Shanta was excited to ride, her duties yesterday had kept her from her usual ride. "Have you ever hunted from horseback?" Shanta asked curiously.

<style type="text/css">
.shantablossom-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.shantablossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2d4d6; letter-spacing:1px}
.shantablossom p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shantablossom {margin:0 auto; background-color:#d0a4a9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2s9ejc0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554447; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #392729; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread