Exploration
[html]
312w :: Mihewi is visible...and sorry for the delay ;_;

Shanta was right. It was pointless to worry over something that couldn't be immediately, and which was more a council's concern rather than her's. She took two deep breaths to calm herself down. Patience was a gift she had been blessed with. A better occasion would come for her to warn the others about the planting season.

The expectatives of riding a horse thrilled in her two ways. There was this excitement prior to an invigorating activity, but also the fear due to her not having practiced it at all. Horse riding? no problem, she knew the basics to communicating with the horse. Horseback hunting? problem, she had no idea about what to do. The closest that she had been to it had been once when she saw J'adore at a battle, as high-spirited as the mare which he rode. Only that, instead of prey animals, fierce and bloodthirsty Lupercis had succumbed under the hands of such a powerful pair. So, indecision bloomed and manifested in the form of twitching fingers and tail, but disappeared as she processed the proposition further, and finally calmed down. It wasn't as if she was being forced to do so.

"Err, no, I have never done it before." Realizing her drift in her explanation, she corrected herself immediately. "I mean, I have riden a horse before, and I remember a few things. But I've never hunted from horseback before..." She didn't mention the fact that she didn't hunt with weaponry either. She trusted her claws and fangs to that chore. She was also a bit scared of the animals themselves. They were trained, she knew it, but she hadn't developed a true bond with them, neither did she knew their personalities. "I don't mind giving it a try, though. It must be exciting." She said willingly. Life was, after all, about learning new things, wasn't it?

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style>
.superluna1 b {color:#E5EDF6;}
.superluna1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superluna1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#26384F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:5px 0px 165px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UAXKw.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#6689B3; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superlunabord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread