J-Moon Called
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 300+ Ooh, we get a Bria?! =D

Titania was in Avalon when the call rang out. So close to the water, the sound was almost drowned out by the falls, but just at the end her sensitive hearing picked up the note that sang through New Dawn. There was no mistaking that howl, it was Shandom, and her presence was needed. Stepping away from the crystalline lake, Titania let a brusque howl sound and then broke into a sprint, crossing the clearing quickly and bounding into the thicket of trees, following the path of the call.

It did not take too long for her to arrive on the scene, and when she did she appeared from around a large tree trunk. As she emerged her silver and ivory coat shimmered in the light. Her paces slowed now, and she took a moment to survey the image before her. Her dear, trusted Gamma, Shandom, stood here, clearly ready for the leader’s arrival, next to a wolf she had never seen before. Honey colored eyes that were so like those of her own mother flicked to peer at the stranger. Clearly there was no threat here, or Shandom would have dealt with him so, so she surveyed the wolf with a curious eye.

Prancing towards the pair, her expression light and airy, a smile spanned her muzzle as she spoke to Shandom, “Greetings, brother.” She nudged his muzzle with her own, and then looked to the wanderer again. He appeared to be a fit wolf of a younger age. She saw the spark of youth in his eyes, something like that which shone in her own eyes. And ear flicked, and then her curled tail twitched, and after the briefest of pauses she asked; “Picking up strays again? Or did he just follow you home?” She joked, the grin on her face showing that the Alphess really meant no harm. There was clearly a good reason why he was here, and why he was with Shandom.

And then to the newcomer she asked, “What is your name, Wanderer?”

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread