J-Moon Called
Tharin couldn't stop a cocky grin from appearing as he gained the older wolf's approval. He was doing good, and he knew it. Tharin saw nothing wrong in showing off that he knew what he was doing was right. He nodded his head, the grin disappearing again as Shandom announced the alphas would be called. He glanced over again, wondering if this would go well. What are the alphas like? Shandom adopted a more submissive pose, leaving Tharin wondering how he'd end up in the pack. He hoped that he'd rank alright. He had done fine in his old pack, but this wasn't it, and they didn't know how good he was. He'd have to work hard to prove himself.

There wasn't time for his question to be answered before a beautiful young wolf appeared. She was gorgeous, and it was a shame that the scent of another clearly marked her as off bounds. Her dominant air was impressive, even if he did feel it was out of place on such a lithe frame. Instead of making him rebellious, it actually made him more respectful, knowing how powerful she had to be to hold such a position when so young. She greeted Shandom, Tharin's tail thumping lightly with the hope that he could be part of a pack where the members were so close to one another. Respectfully he looked to the ground as her attention turned to him. Tharin Lupei. I was hoping that I might find a home here. I can hunt.

Messages In This Thread