J-Moon Called
[html]

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. My posts are so short. :|

WC - 324

Before Shandom could respond to Tharin's question about the Alphas, the familiar scent of Titania floated through the air and the Gamma prepared to see his lovely Alphess and moon-sister. A small smile curled across dark lips as he tipped his head to her, flattening alabaster ears further against his head. Alphess, a pleasure, he murmured, dark eyes not meeting hers. The Qi'Vaex man was noticeably closer with the girl than her mate: for whatever reason, he and Zalen did not have much occasion to interact with each other. He bestowed a small lick upon the underside of her chin, a gesture of supplementation and respect, before wagging his tail slightly to express his delight upon seeing her. The silvery female was a pleasure to be around, and quite relaxing. It was an aura that benefited the occasionally tight lipped male.

When she inquired about Tharin, Shandom shifted his gaze to the male momentarily, waiting for the boy's answer. I have smelled evidence of his hunting power, and he has been nothing but respectful and genuine since I found him. He has told me that he seeks a home in the style of the old ways, and I felt that he would suit us well. I wholeheartedly vouch for him, Miss Titania, Shandom concluded, a small smile across his scarred face.

<style type="text/css">
.waadoc b {font-weight:bold; color:#cad3ec; text-shadow:#16120d 1px 1px 2px;}
.waadoc p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.waadoc {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#98938c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3zqrQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #595856; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3f4047; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.waadoc .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.waadoc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.waadoc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread