J-Moon Called
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 300+ Welcome!

She noticed the sudden twitch of the stranger’s tail at her presence, and this delighted her. He was postured but at ease, probably thanks to Shandom. Most newcomers were usually too anxious to offer up much of a tail wag, but it was a very good sign indeed that he was happy at the sight of what could be his future alphess. This showed Titania that the stranger’s spirit embraced the idea of the pack.

She was still looking at the stranger when Shandom gave her a lap under the chin, and she wriggled her head to nip playfully at his ear – one of her playful ways of telling him to be at ease. Their greeting was over, Shandom did not have to fret over tedious formal posturing for the Alphess. Although a creature of the old ways, Titania often allowed her pack to rest at ease around her in casual situations – just as all of their ancestors had, even before the virus.

“Well met, Tharin,” she said smoothly. “I am Titania Moonsong, Alphess of New Dawn. Normally I have a few questions for those who wish to join out family, but something tells me that you already know about our pack and our ways.” She turned a smile to Shandom.

The Gamma stood for the stranger, vouching for his skills and worthiness of a place in New Dawn. No doubt Shandom had told him all there was to know about their pack. Her eyes turned back to Tharin. “Well with a reference like that, I would be remiss to deny you entrance into our family. I trust Shandom’s word completely. Welcome to New Dawn, Tharin.”

There was a short pause, and then she continued, “You will join our family as a Subord – equal with most of your brothers and sisters. But in time, if your hunting skills prove worthy then in time you might achieve the skilled rank of Epsilon. Our Epsilons are our hunters and warriors. Or maybe you have other talents we will learn about in time.” She gave Tharin a smile, then stepped over to him and gave a welcoming lick on the snout.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread