Making up for lost time.
((WC:1200+!!!! This is for you my love!!!! The length of this is my proof that Shadow belongs always to you! <3<3<3.))

Shadow came waking slowly back into his pack lands and he had his head down as he walked without tail moving. He had been gone for a 3 days and have been helping others around him but due to it he had forgotten about the most important thing in his life, Insomnia. Shadow on his way back had gathered wild roses and held them in his mouth as he was coming back. Shadow entered the pack area and he saw a few of his pack brothers and sisters but no Insomnia.

He searched the pack caves and when he had no luck he got a little worried. Shadow turned and left out the caves and area and went to the boarder. Once Shadow was there he put his roses down and then he lifted his head and howled loud and long for his angel. He then grabbed his roses and sat down on his haunches and waited patiently. Shadows mind was his enemy as he waited there. He had Been gone not to long but what if Insomnia had left the pack or gotten hurt during a hunt?

What if she had fallen for another and he was now alone once again in a world that was only worth living when he had her by his side. The questions kept coming and as they did Shadow fought with them. Here he was an assassin and he use to be a being of fear and no emotion and now he was in love and worrying himself to death as he sat there. Shadow as he sat there even gave a whine and a whimper as his mind kept attacking him. Shadow shook his head violently as his ears made a flapping sound as they smacked against his head from how hard he shook his head and then he stopped and looked forward.

His tail drooped and stopped wagging as he lowered his head. Was he about to cry? Shadow felt tears start to build as he kept waiting. He would never leave again. At least not without Insomnia and if she didn't want to come with him then he wouldn't go anywhere. He would now live his life for her and her alone. He had been a fool and he hoped to the gods that he hadn't lost her. If he had lost her he would leave New Dawn and never come back. If he lost her he would die. Shadow moved his paws lightly as his impatience grew. How would he tell the others, his friends, no, his family. How would he tell Ceri and Tatania and Zalen. How would he tell the rest of his brothers and sisters that he was going to leave the pack and never return.

Shadows eyes closed as tears left them. Shadow started to think and even see Insomnia running away from him. He chased after her pushing his muscles and skills to the limit to gain on her and yet nothing happened. no matter how hard he tried she kept getting farther and farther away. He pushed and pushed and he howled out for her and she didn't hear him or just didn't stop and then in front of her he saw another wolf and he barked angrily at it as he saw the other male move in nuzzle his love and sit there waiting for him. Shadow jumped and opened his mouth to bite down and then nothing. Shadow was standing in darkness and he couldn't even see himself, it was so dark and there was no one there. He was alone, so alone, with no one to call friend, family or loved one. He looked around and he cried.

Shadow opened his eyes and jumped up and growled as he looked about. He had fallen asleep? He calmed his breathing and took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and focused himself. How long had he been out? He sniffed the air and as if she had heard his cries and seen his dream Insomnia had come and when he turned to look at her approaching he had tears in his eyes and his tail rocked to life as he reached down and picked up the roses with his mouth as he stood there in Lupus form. His heart sung and he knew that in this life there was no one he would rather be with. He had given himself to Insomnia and he would never leave her again, where ever he went she went, where ever she wanted to go he would follow. He loved her and would never hurt her again. INSOMNIA!

Shadow burst forward and whined happily like a pup seeing it's mother after weeks of losing her. He got close and nuzzled her and placed many affectionate licks and kisses on her cheek and muzzle. His tail moved from right to left faster than it ever have before and he even raised his butt in the air and lowered his front as if to play and run around with her all day. Shadow remembered he had flowers in his mouth as he was trying to lick and kiss her so he put them down in front of her and back up as he looked into her eyes and watched her face. He waited patiently to see that love in her eyes that call of his name, he wanted her to love and need him like he did her. He wanted to know that she still wanted him and know that everything would be okay.

My love...I'm never leaving again. I'm so sorry that I left, even if I leave you for only hours to go hunt I am sorry for that. I want you to know that I am back and I plan to stay here and be with you for all time. Unless you ask it of me to leave you, then I will make sure you are loved and never feel alone. I want you to be happy and I want us to have a big family and be there together to raise them. I pick you in this world my love and it will always be you. Wither you feel sad or alone within your mind and dreams I will be there. If you have doubts and need encouragement I will lift you up. If you need help and need a Knight in Shining armor to save you from any monster I will be there to kill them and kiss the beautiful princess Insomnia. I'm yours forever more.

Shadow smiled and lifted his head high as his tail moved behind him. He beamed with pride from his promise and he hoped that Insomnia would trust and love his words and his promise. Shadow would keep this promise and die for Insomnia in a moments notice if he needed to, and if Shadow died he would fight his way out of hell to be with her again, and die again for her. She was his heart, his mind, his soul, his half and his whole. Shadow had found love in Insomnia and he would never find a love like it ever again.

Messages In This Thread