Making up for lost time.
[html]

.: OOC Text here. :: WC 794+ :.

The ceaseless current of the water washed over and over across the white flotsam. With each recurring wave, a well of sand dug the carcass deeper into the beach. Blood stained the she-wolfs fur. Her fight had been bloody and thus she was injured. She was hunting, crows none the less and they attacked. They did not care that she was a fool, and that she was unprepared for this. They wanted blood, and blood they received. She laid on the beach, eyes barley open

Breathe deep in the blue. Drink deep the waters that surround you. Feast upon the end of your age.

Raven feathers flew upon the wind as the birds were spurred into action. Neither willing to back away, the crows dashed together. Black wings clashed together, causing a swirl of commotion in the air above the body.
Only two years old, and look where you’ve fallen. Hurt on a beach, lost from the world. And – above all – you’ve lost your charge. Hurt, and a failure. This is how you repay your teacher?

One of the crows, emerging victorious from its battle, strode easily towards the beast. A ragged breath heaved the wolf’s sides upward, a whistling noise escaping from her nostrils. The crow watched as a single paw stretched out and dug into the sandy earth. It dug its nails into the earth, struggling to find traction in the loose sand. One eye opened on the female’s face, a brilliant pool of water. The pupil contracted readily in the piercing sunlight and came to rest on the crow. The black goliath moved once more, her paws finding a connection with the earth. Each muscle burned to haul the creature from the water’s edge. It was a torturous action, something that stretched the animal’s skin and bit to her very bones. You will live until your charge says otherwise.

Her brain was slow to begin working – instinct served the wolf for now. Staggering to her feet, the coywolf stood for a few moments before collapsing again. The female dug her claws into the rocky shoreline, clawing himself back from Death’s embrace. Upon stuttering muscles she stood, mismatched eyes looking along the shore for that which mattered most to her.

His face was emblazoned on the inside of her eyelids. It was the reason he had this god-forsaken ache across her chest, why her own and another wolf’s blood stained her fur. Memory was not a kind mistress in other affairs, however. As for her own name, the female was quite unsure. But she knew his name. She had memorized it and etched it with flame on the inside of her skull. An shooting pain developed in the pit of her breast – and it was not caused by any fight. The throb caused the wolf to move ever more frantically, as if a mother had lost her one and only child. Find him. The pale leviathan stumbled down the shoreline, her eyes of flickering fire searching the area around her. I must find him. I must find him.

She ran than. Running threw the middle of the pack lands, even while hurt. She must find him. Than she heard the howl. She stopped mid run and perked a ear up. Where had she heard that howl before? She couldn't remember, her memories colliding together now. Insomnia had started running towards the howl and slowed down as she saw a black figure. But the figure called her name and ran to her. He nuzzled and kissed her and she stood there, shocked and confused.

My love...I'm never leaving again. I'm so sorry that I left, even if I leave you for only hours to go hunt I am sorry for that. I want you to know that I am back and I plan to stay here and be with you for all time. Unless you ask it of me to leave you, then I will make sure you are loved and never feel alone. I want you to be happy and I want us to have a big family and be there together to raise them. I pick you in this world my love and it will always be you. Wither you feel sad or alone within your mind and dreams I will be there. If you have doubts and need encouragement I will lift you up. If you need help and need a Knight in Shining armor to save you from any monster I will be there to kill them and kiss the beautiful princess Insomnia. I'm yours forever more. What...? This was Shadow. He had come back to the pack. Her tail wagged slowly behind her, but her face emotionless. "Wh...what?"

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_weird b {font-weight:bold; color:#bf36ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Insomnia_weird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_weird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_weird {margin:0px auto; width:499px; background-color:#000000; border:0px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size:14px; color:#bde8ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread