Making up for lost time.
I'm sorry that I left. Even if it was a short while I should have known better. It was never my intention to hurt you. I would never knowingly what to harm you. However I did and I'm sorry.

Shadow listened to Insomnia as she started to speak. He was happy at first as he listened hearing that she still loved him after everything he had done but then the part about her having crushes made him pull back lightly. So what he had picked up about Ceri's scent was true. But the part that hit him more than anything was the ploural at the end of the word crush. He frowned but continued to listen as she told him how she felt and he began to slowly hate himself more and more.

How could you think I would never come back...I told you long ago that I loved you and that I would always be yours. I'm angry but I don't blame you for having crushes. I blame myself. I was such a fool...Insomnia, I have never stopped loving you, while I was gone I made friends and there were times when other females showed interest in me and wanted me to be there's. I fought one of them and she tried to kill me and the other she now hates me and wants nothing to do with me. Insomnia I love you and will never stop loving you and as hurt as I am to hear about other guys I still love you. I trust you and know you didn't do anything that would hurt me. I want to be here for you and show you just how much I love you. One day I want to have a family and I would love for you me the mother. Your so perfect and are like an angel. Somehow you see all the good in me when I can't even see it at times. I love you Insomnia, I love you so much.

Shadow leaned in slowly and gave her a very soft kiss on the lips as he looked into her eyes with all the love that had been there in the beginning and it has since then grown.

Messages In This Thread