[j] You Should Have Known The Price Of Evil
[html]

OOC: rawrrr (502)

He waited for some time, but nottoo long, for it seemed that one of the two women he called had been close by. Val the Elk seemed to get ever more nervous since the wolf howled for the presence of another and he tapped his hoofed foot against the ground a few times before he tried to pull his reigns out of Reykr's hand. Reykr gave the Elk a strong pull that made him stop being obnoxious and chill out.

From the shadows came the woman with those acid green eyes. They shined, even in the moonlight and gave the dark-furred woman a rather sinister look to her. To him it felt like he was just about to join the dark side or something because it was almost creepy, this whole place was at night. He would get used to it, probably learn to like it as well. Reykr saw the grin that plastered itself on her maw and he bowed his head before he fell to his knees. It was customary, and she had seen him do this before. She stated words to him first, and then she asked him a question. He nodded his head to her, but his gaze was on the ground.

Yes, lady Eris, I have come to stay. spoke the male to the woman before he put up one knee so that he would be kneeling on the ground instead of sitting on his knees on the ground. I have brought an assortment of gifts, for you and Salsola. spoke the male as he got up and went to Val's side and the first thing he pulled out was then sword that was wrapped in the fur of the stag that he took the rib from to make the sword. It even had a makeshift hilt that was taken from an old samurai sword that he had found while he was in Halifax. It was discarded because the blade inside of it had been broken, but it was easily repairable with the knowledge that the male had about weaponry. He came to her(unwrapping the pelt from the blade as he walked) and presented the sword to the woman. He easily got back down into a kneel and he rose the sword above his head.

I can make these, m'lady, so if you or the family ever need me to make these, then please just come to me, and I will do it. the male spoke, his head still bowed as he talked to her, but he talked loud enough for her to hear him clearly. Reykr waited for a few moments and he slightly tilted his head back. I also have other things. I cooked up some fish and I also brought some raw fresh fish from this morning and afternoon. There's enough to feed a small armada. spoke the male as he looked to his steed's bags, and then back to Eris. He searched for approval in her.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread